Apple Valley Home Care, LLC. is currently accepting Applications for Caregivers.
Apple Valley Home Care’s mission is to be the primary provider of outstanding personal care assistance
in New Mexico. It is our primary goal to help our clients live as independent as possible. We take pride
in our staff being kind, compassionate, understanding, and caring.
Apple Valley Home Care employs Caregivers who successfully complete a thorough personal,
professional and criminal background check. Each employee attends our training classes annually or
as needed, which include Safety Training, Patient/Client Lifting, Communication, Activity Planning,
Transportation Responsibilities, and various other training as appropriate or needed. Apple Valley
also has mandatory meetings and ongoing training classes for all our Caregivers.
Apple Valley Home Care Employment Requirements:
- Application for employment
- Applicant must pass a professional and criminal background check
- Applicant must pass a pre-hire drug test
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Three professional reference checks
- One year experience in home care or related field
- CPR certified
- First aid certified
- Applicant must attend and pass all required training classes
- Current negative TB test
- Able to lift 50 pounds and perform basic transfers.
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Vehicle insurance & registration
- Access to internet/email throughout employment
Apple Valley Home Care’s Hiring Procedures:
- Receive from applicant:
- Completed application
- Professional reference checks are conducted (prior to being interviewed):
- Three previous employers/professional references
- At time of interview applicant will bring all of the following to the interview:
- Valid driver's license or government-issued identification
- Social security card
- Proof of high school diploma (or equivalent)
- Auto registration and current auto insurance
- Documentation of current negative TB test (if applicable)
- Current CPR and first aid certifications and any other related certifications (if applicable)
- During interviews, applicants will take a skills assessment
- Applicants that are considered for employment after the initial interview must pass a criminal background check
- Applicants that are considered for employment must pass a pre-hire drug test as well as random testing.
- All employees must attend and pass all required training classes
Please mail completed application with Resume attached to:
Apple Valley Home Care, LLC.
ATTN: Human Resources
3301-R Coors Blvd N.W. # 276
Albuquerque, NM 87120-1292
* Applicants that do not fill out application completely and include a
Resume with this application will not be considered for employment.